Thursday, July 5, 2007

I LIED!! - ANOTHER DOG POST!!

Yes, I know. This is the world's worst dog picture. I can't take a good pet picture to save my life. Well anyway - that's not the point. The point is - dog clothing. Nothing . . . NOTHING makes me laugh as hard as dressing up my dog Gesso. I laugh until I cry.

I put her in rhumba pants one Christmas morning. I was doubled over laughing so hard. I was in pain I was laughing so hard. I started to worry my brother-in-law I was laughing so hard.

I think it's especially funny because Brad REALLY hates to see dogs in "outfits" and finds it "totally demeaning". So, every pair of boxer shorts I put on Gesso is a small act of rebellion on my part. Gesso just finds it exciting and slightly puzzling because I start to squeal like a pig.

Here are the rhumba pants I put Gesso in.


The crazy dog on the right (top picture) is Dakota - our problem child. He may be smiling in the picture but he sure wasn't smiling last night during the 4th of July fireworks. That's when we had to drug and restrain him. Believe me, it was for his own good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True story: When I was growing up, my two rabunctious-on-the-verge-of-violent brothers once dressed our sweet shaggy dog Smokey in jocky short underwear and pulled her tail through the pee-hole. My parents were out and we had a babysitter. The babysitter refused to sit for us again.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny,too but don't do it to Dakota or I'll have my friend with the violin case come over and knock you so hard your pants will fall off.
Oile