Monday, May 7, 2007

Bathrooms are an Oasis

I LOVE a nice clean bathroom. To me, kitchens and bathrooms are the most important rooms in a house. First I'll show you my bathroom. It was a small bedroom on the second floor that we converted with the money left from our home loan. We got the rounded (1940's?) bathtub for free. Redecorating was a lot of work - thanks Mike, Matt, John and Tile Guy! I have too many "themes" going on in there - candy, crowns, game pieces, chemistry sets and "red cross" pharmaceutical items. The bathroom is where I get to fully enjoy all my LUSH products. If you haven't tried LUSH soaps and bubble bars, etc. it may be a good thing because they're so addictive. "Decadent to the point of Depravity" is how I feel about their products and the transcendental state of sensual bewitchment they draw me into. LUSH products are superlative, VERY eco-friendly and a real inspiration for my soap and perfume making. You can find LUSH here.

Brad's bathroom is downstairs and has a glassed in shower. I can't seem to take a good picture of it since it's so small. It's theme is Mexican "Day of The Dead". It was hard to get the red paint to cover the frightening flower wall paneling. One day we WILL replace the toilet - it's so sluggish.

No comments: