Sunday, April 1, 2007

While Visions of Platforms Danced in my Head

I've become obsessed by platform shoes. Is this a trickle down from some important trend I've missed? Brad isn't happy about it. Either because I'll be closer to his height or because he's trying to save me from myself (by leaving the house looking foolish). I spents HOURS staring at platforms yesterday. HOURS. I lost track of all time along with my self respect. Scroll down for some of the more mind-boggling shoes I couldn't tear my eyes away from. You can see the more practical shoes I've chosen. They should accesorize well with my new tattoo and skull bandana Rockabilly Ruffle Skirts (made by Paper Doll Productions and brought to you by Babygirl Boutique). Now I'm rethinking it all, wondering if a black pair of doc marten style boots would reduce some of the femmyness (I'm a "hard-edged" girly-girl). Right back to the beginning - shoes really do take a lot of deep thought. This obsession got started thanks to Jennifer Jellie Joolz and her link to Babygirl Boutique - once I got off their website things went downhill from there (shoes of more and more bizarre proportions). Just hit this link Babygirl Boutique for a wild and wonderful shopping ride.

No comments: