Sunday, April 22, 2007

A "Sensitive" Guy

So it's (almost) Spring and time to be messing about in the backyard. This is where Brad is truly King of His Domain. It took him 5 years to get rid of the sea of poison ivy we purchased along with this kooky old house. One of the things I like so much about Brad is that he loves to garden. He tends it and puts up stakes so the dogs can't trample all over the important bits. He points out flowers to me that I'm too oblivious to notice, even though I walk by them countless times. Brad does have a really nice feminine side to his personality. Sure, he's a guy - farting in bed, trucker's libido, laughing at his own crude jokes. But he's also a really good communicator and affectionate. I credit his Mom for this - when he was young she would sit on the stairs with him everyday for "loving time". She'd give him big hugs and as Brad says, tell him he was "King Sh*t of F*ck Mountain". Well no, she didn't actually use those words - she's much too sweet and polite. But you get my drift - "King Sh*t of F*ck Mountain" is a little Mr.Show reference for all you comedy fans out there. Anyway, it's gardening time and I appreciate all of these things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Lovin' It....as they say on the Burger King wrappers. (Yes, I cop to to eating BK and Micky D's.) Yeah, someone is reading your stuff, girl.

Jellie gurl