Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Ridiculous Post

I got a computer scanner which bodes well in terms of more posts. (If anyone is reading this thing). Honestly, blogging is so bizarre. I mean does anyone actually give a toss about what "I" write, think, feel, find interesting or want to drone on and on about? I know - it's the process not the cold hard numbers of viewers. But you can't help thinking about an audience when you put something up and that just reinforces the notion that my blog is feeding into some mass narcissistic social phenomena as well as my very own self absorption. It really creates a quandary or dichotomy or some kind of pesky dilemma that rings the bells of hypocrisy and meaninglessness in my already ringing head. I could go on and on about this as it has been gnawing, gnawing, gnawing at the very back of my brain. Hmmm, well - maybe I'll figure it out in some sort of satisfactory way at a currently unforseen point in the future. I thought a long meandering, pseudo-psche, obstreperous post might fill up some of the floating, nebulousness of this cyber-space so I'm actually messing with YOUR head at this point. Hah! But I do desperately wish there was some kind of spell check feature with this blog template. And really folks - whoever or wherever you are out there - PLEASE KEEP READING or this will be further proof of "the nothingness" and exacerbate my existential dread.

No comments: