Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Drowning In Self-Consciousness

So I've hit the wall again and am drowning in self-analysis. I begin a project enthusiastically and then I freeze and stop. I write this to explain my lack of posts.

What happens is everything becomes far too complicated in my head and small creative tasks become monumental. Instead of a pleasant diversion - my self-expression just seems formidable. I figure it's also a form of "performance anxiety".

So, my new approach is to imagine a complete lack of audience (which is quite close to the truth).

(Though I mean no offense to anyone who is infact reading this)!

Instead, I'm just gonna let it fly right from my brain to this blank page - so watch out!

Hah! Let's see if I can make this major psychological breakthrough.

No comments: