Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hold on, Don't Give Up!

I'm still here and working on a number of "posts" (and another very late "Colloquialism of the Week"). The kidney stone saga is taking priority at the moment. I send YOU, My Audience (meaning Jennifer if she's still bothering to check this site out) my apologies for not keeping my Blog up to date. I promise, this stone better be on it's frickin' way out and then our lives will be back to normal. Here's a recent picture of me that Brad took before he started writhing in pain.
I'm wearing one of my friend Frederica's T-shirts. We're selling them at the store I work at. They're WONDERFUL shirts - hand silk-screened, hand-painted and sewn as an inlay into the T-shirt. Fred is a fantastic print maker and does hand painted lino cuts, often in miniature. Here's one of her prints that I love. I actually love all her prints - they're all over my house. Fred is FABULOUS and fabulously talented.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo Mouse Girl, great outfit!

Jellie-Jen

Anonymous said...

Yo Mouse Girl, great outfit!

Jellie-Jen