Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Oile Initsoga - Birthday Boy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPS. YOU ARE A FUNNY AND WISE FRIEND WHO KEEPS ME LAUGHING AND SHOWING ME THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE IS TO EXCHANGE AND COME FROM A PLACE OF LOVE. Today (March 27th) is Dad's birthday. There is a lot I could say about how deeply I love him and how precious our relationship is. So many of the words I wrote in my draft have become cliched and hollowly hyperbolic. Suffice to say my Dad is a man of such compassion and heart that I don't know what I'd do without him. It was difficult for us at the beginning. When we caught up to each other on our paths it was an amazing thing. Thank you Dad. You've saved my skin over and over. So many calls where you've talked me down when I thought I was losing my mind. You help me shake off the negative and always lead by example and innate wisdom. You're my Hero and my Best Friend. Cheers Dad - All my Best Wishes & All that is Wonderful for You - Elio Agostini. OH, yes, also - you can read more about Dad's book and how he's following one of his passions: Dad's Website

No comments: