Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Our "Jill Stasium Commerative Hallway"

Our hallway is dedicated to one of my Bestest Buddies - Jill Stasium. She created all the kick-ass paintings you see. I highly recommend you take a gander at her website to view all her joyful, technicolor art. Even better - you can find Jill herself, selling her paintings on the streets of Soho most every weekend. Just look for the map on her website. Jill and I met here in the Backwoods until she hightailed it for greener pastures. I'll be posting pictures of us in the crazy get-ups we wore when we were still young and overindulging in just about anything pleasurable. I love ya Jill! Here's how to find her on the internet: Jill's Website

2 comments:

birchbarx said...

Hey, Lisa - Jill has some great artwork and I wanted to see more. Clicked on the link below the blog but the link only routed back to your blog site. I had to cut and paste the url into my address bar in order for it to come up. Just a technical glitch, I'm sure!! Wanted you to know- Luv Ellie

Country Mouse said...

Howdy Cowgal Birchbarx (fellow fan of all things kitsch)! I know, I know. I'm slow on the uptake figuring this part of the program out. Brad said he would help me set up links within the postings. It's like a big piece of the puzzle missing and I'm sorry about that! I promise I'll get it figured out soon! Much love at ya Rodeo Gal!